Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Right now, I despise you - in open

You shame me.... You embarrass me.... Ironically you seem to not know any of your doings....

I secretly despise you for it, for the fact that you do it as well as the fact you don't see what's right in front of you...
I secretly despise your oblivion... and you're ability to not care, and go to bed without a worry in the world....
I secretly despise you for making me feel so alone even though you say you'll be there for me....
I secretly despise your ability to be so cocky and rude, and not even bother to make sure you caused no pain....

You shame me.... and make me feel so naked....
I secretly despise you for being able to hold your head up high while doing so...

You never know how often I feel this way.... I secretly despise you for that





No comments:

Post a Comment