Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cold

Stab me in the dark, Stab me deep... make the damned smiles disappear
Let the bittersweet blood run across the cold blade... all those lifted spirits let them fade into this darkness....
Your lies are proof of everything you try to hide... you despicable soul, nothing you deserve...
Those joys of laughter you shall soon forget...
I'm here to strip you of any good you've known... For your pretense you get exactly what you ask for....
Stab me in the open, Stab me cruelly.... you pathetic fool, you know not of what your actions may cause... your weak intentions are excuses for your existence...
Feels good to touch your pale scared skin with this blade.. to see the blood running... to watch you regret.... to watch you want to take back time....
Don't hide from me you pitiful clod... You don't fool me and you never will...you should've known better than that.... either way it's too late
Stab me cold, Stab me savagely.... Let that smile on your face be your last...
I feel your body go limp in my hands... the rush of adrenaline is amazing, you give me such pleasure and you don't even know it, I shall live with that....
You cease to exist now. You lousy excuse of human. You cease to exist now.
Stab me in the dark, Stab me deep...let me dream of your eyes losing life...let me relive this moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment