Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, May 3, 2010

Everytime. All the time.


I'd do it again you know? Us, you, me, all of it. I'd do it again. I'd choose you every time.

I'm not obsessed. I'm not clingy. I don't revolve my life around you. I don't expect you to be there with me all the time.

But till life gives me my guarantee. The guarantee that you shall stay mine forever, I'll stay this way.

I'm not obsessed. I'm not clingy. I just miss you all the time. More than you do me. I guarantee YOU that.

I'm not obsessed. I'm not clingy. You're the hope that I have and the future I need. I want you all the time. More than you do me. I guarantee YOU that.

Life's shitty. Yes. But, I'd do it all again anytime.

Us, you, me, all of it. I'd do it again. I'd choose you every time. Always.

I'm not obsessed. I'm not clingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment