Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, May 3, 2010

Heaven In The Form of Chocolate

So my friends for a while now, have been goin on about this lovely piece of sweet...or heaven whatever you may call it. And I managed to have it. I managed to get them to take me there and have it.
Good God, words cannot describe it more perfectly. Its perfect. Warm moist chocolate cake with an inside of chocolate creamy sauce. On the top is a scoop of soft cool vanilla ice cream covered with a hardened layer of yum chocolate. Caramel spilled all over the cake. And fantastico *mmwaah*

The first taste... mmmmmm YUMMMMMM... omg... like seriously... it was mouth watering... it was warm and moist...and yum...


Heaven. I needed it. After an amazingly odd week. Heaven in the form of chocolate. Heavenly indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment