Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Sunday, May 2, 2010

You still have all of me

Cause none of us thought it was gonna end this way
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
Its hard to wake up, when the shades have been pulled shut
When your throat starts to clench, and tingle and your heart gets so warm, the heat travels through your body. When your stomach starts to feel, those unforgiving butterflies that, spark the instant flow of tears. that's the worst pain you'll ever feel, that's your heart breaking.
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
Never wanted this, never want to see you hurt
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve
People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out
I'm hangin' on another day
Just to see what you throw my way
And I'm hanging on to the words you say
You said that we'll be OK
The things that you say were never meant to hurt me, but I cant help dying
You are my purpose...you're everything
This thing is breaking down, we almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see
'Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down
So here's to everything, coming down to nothing
Here's to silence that cuts me to the core
You're a drug
Like the gun inside my mouth
I know it's wrong
But i just can't spit you out
Happiness is a warm pun
And I love the taste of steel tonight
I know it happens for the rest of your life
Not asking
Just doing darling
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
then you feel so low, you can't feel nothin' at all
We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a different world
I don't know your thoughts these days
We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart
You still have all of me

No comments:

Post a Comment