Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Everything about you...


You struck me like a thunderbolt, when you told me how much you loved me, how much you cared,

Never in a million years would I have thought that someone could show me so much adoration and affection,

Never did I think that someone would notice all the little things about me and make them seem as though they're the most amazing things in the world,

Never for a second did I think, that someone would want to go on living just because of me, just to prove how much he cares,

Never did I imagine that someone would give anything to see me smile and laugh,

Is it possible for someone to love someone so much? As though they are the only things that matters, without them there's no meaning in anything you do...

I thought that it was impossible, but once you entered my life, I changed my mind You've taken over me..

The way you make me smile, even at the very thought of you They way you care and never want to see me hurt or sad The way you worry, oh how you worry makes me laugh, The ways you crack jokes and act all goofy The way you lecture me, long strict lectures...oh i love them alright..

The way you give me goose bumps every time your name appears on my mobile or Inbox, The way you give me butterflies in my stomach every time we talk,

The ways you say the sweetest things or at least try to, at the right moment, The way you always make it a point to say you love me and you miss me The way you opened up to me, like no one ever did, The way you trust me....

Oh, you've taken me over all right, all this seems so unbelievable but all of it is so real It might sound cliched, but you're the first thing on my mind every day

Does this mean I love you?

All I know is that I need you and cannot bear to be without you

Coz, I just love the way you make me feel, And I love knowing that I'm the only one you need and love And that you'd never want to see me hurt...

And at times I feel as though, every cell in my body just pours out love for you every time I talk to you or even think of you.......

I guess I am in love with you huh? I'm not sure, because falling love with you was never my intention, it just happened, and I'm glad I did fall for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment