Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sayings - Phrases {random, grey's}

“There's a point in your life when you get tired of fixing everything & trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. its realizing you dont need certain people and the bullshit they bring in to your life.
How do you know when how much is too much? Too much too soon. Too much information. Too much fun. Too much love. Too much to ask..., and when is it all just too much to bear?.”


“Change; we don’t like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But here's the truth...the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good. Oh, sometimes, change is...everything"
“And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope...”

The expected is what keeps us steady. It's the unexpected that changes our lives forever.”

“Moments. That's all you get with the people you love.”

“Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”

“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”

"I never think the last time is the last timeI think there'll be moreI think I have forever but I don'tI just need something to happenI need a sign that things are gonna to changeI need a reason to go onI need some hopeIn the absence of hopeI am nothing”

‘’Good friends are like stars, You don't always see them but you know they're thereYou were given this life because you are strong enough to live it Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are’’
''As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let us down probably will. You'll have your heart broken, probably more then once, and it's harder everytime. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when someone broke yours. You will fight with your best friend and maybe fall in love with them. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast and you'll eventually lose someone close to you. So take too many pictures,laugh too much, and love, like you've never been hurt.Because every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.''
’People who want things find ways. Others find excuses.’’

‘’If your mind can perceive it and your heart desires it then you can achieve it.’’

‘’The human race has one really effective weapon; laughter.’’

"In the greater scheme of things if nothing we do matters...then all that matters is what we do. 'Cause that's all there is. What we do. Now. Today. Which means the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world"
‘’When I cut myself the pain goes away. When I look at my scars it brings it all back. In the midst of this self inflicted pain, i can see my beautiful rescue!!!She cuts herself. Never too deep, never enough to die. But enough to feel the pain. Enough to feel the scream inside’’
‘’If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there's no help in worrying.’’

‘’Everything will be alright in the end. If everything isn't alright, it isn't the end.’’

Loving is a feeling that brings both joy and pain to my heart. Joy from being with you, being filled with an emotion so deep and tender that no other feeling can compare. Pain from knowing that I'm so in love, that I'm more vulnerable than I've ever

“Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.’’
’I know I’m not a perfect friend, You're broken heart, I’ve tried to mend.Instead I made you hurt and cry,Maybe I should say goodbye.Would it be better for me to go?,I asked you, and you said "No".Why say no when I hurt you so bad,But believe me, you're not the only one that's sad.I made my best friend hurt like mad,If i left would you be glad?.Deep in my heart, I'll always know, I'll love you always,Even if I go!’’
‘’Forgiving is not forgetting. It's letting go of the hurt.’’

‘’I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change’’

‘’When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.’’


No comments:

Post a Comment