Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Journal 3


You never really know what exactly 'hurt'' or 'pain' feels like unless you actually go through the whole process...i mean i've told my self a hundred times i'll be ok i'll be alright...it will blow off time will make it go away....but when you're caught in that moment....time seems to stop for a lifetime...and you ache and suffer until you come tó a point where you actually find a solution to it all...because frankly it never justs 'blows over', unless you stop and take time to resolve it...it never goes away....

''when your standing at a crossroad, and theres a choice you gotta make.....'' you risk losing so much of what you love...but when its a choice you know you HAVE to make...you will never honestly be able to avoid it...it will come to you whether your willing to make it or not....and the chances are your gonna hurt...your gonna cry like you've never cried...and you might wish you never lived...but isnt that what life is all about?teaching you some damned lesson..for which in order to learn the new meaning..yo can nevre take the easy way out....

i know letting go of you is the hardest thing i'll ever have to do...but i gotta do it...to be able to move on with another part of my life....i need to do this...the years to come will be the most horrid and miserable years for us...but we dont have a choice...even if we did...it would be risking losing so many of those we truly love...

''So hard to see myself without him,I felt a piece of my heart break,But when you're standing at a crossroad,There's a choice you gotta make.I guess it's gonna have to hurt,I guess I'm gonna have to cry,And let go of some things I've loved,To get to the other side,I guess it's gonna break me down,Like falling when you try to fly,It's sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life,Starts with goodbye.''
It seems like nothing has changed after all this time, maybe it hasnt...but somethings have...a part of me has started to let go with what littel strength i build up each day...

February 17th '08

No comments:

Post a Comment