Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Journal 10

You were everything to me...You became the life I've dreamt of...
You were the only thing I wanted and needed to wake up every morning to...Your happiness was the only thing I wanted to see
We built castles in the skies....we built dreams...that were never meant to be...
Those castle were destroyed....the love we shared was ruined...
Life hadn't written it in our destiny's after all...and we had to find it the hardest way I can imagine...
Never have loved before...Never knowing how it felt to lose great love...
All of it happening too fast...how is one supposed to react to all of it...
Like an angel you came into my life....spreading only the most wonderous of love I've known...
Never asking for anything in return....You were all that I ever wanted and more..and will always be..
I cant see you...neither can i hear you...but I feel the pain...I promise you one day it will all go away...
But for now know that I will be with you somehow...
Not everything happens the way we plan out it to be...I had the most amazing times of my life with you..
Your the safest place I could have ever been...and the trust I found in you, I know I will never find...

The only regret I will ever have...is not loving you enough....and not ever knowing what if....

No comments:

Post a Comment