Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Reasons I love you and don't want you to leave

Without you...There is no meaning to this life I lead...
This heart that beats, is because of you...without you, the air i breathe would be of no use..
The sunny days won't bring a smile across my face anymore...
The laughter and happiness would have disappeared from my life...
I would watch the rainfall without appreciating its freshness and its ways of removing sadness from the world...
The warmth of my soul,and the love in my heart would be stolen away byt the winters icy breath...
So lonely it would be without you...So empty...
Flowers would bloom..and i would watch them without seeing there beauty...
The sky would glitter with it's wonderful stars...but i would stare without adoring the excellence of the creation...
Without you, the days and nights would be so cold and lonely...No more would i be able to hope to be in your loving and warm arms...
No more would i be able to be drowned in you sweet kisses...No more would i be able to feel your soft caressess...
No day would i look forward to...No sunrise nor sunset would take my breath away...
You are my laughter, my sadness...
You are my joy and my pain...You are my shelter for helplessness and despair...
You are every part of me that i never knew existed...
Without you...no part of me would want to go on...
You are the reason for my sunny bright days...and peacful lovely nights...
You are the reason for me, wanting to wake up every morning, smiling and yearning to hold you in my arms...
You bring me peace I long for, when we are together..
Without you..Life would be turned upside down..Without you how would I be able to taste more of love's sweetness..and experience all it's wonders?
Without you..who would soothe my aching heart?Sleep throught the cold winter nights with me to keep me warm?
I want you here, so that i can be lost in your love..lost in your touch...lost in your kisses...and lost in yorur warm soft whispers...
Without you i would'nt have the reason to try..or even believe in all the wonderful things life has to offer...
You bring me into the light everytime you say you love me..everytime you notice the little qualities about me that nobody else see's..
Without you who will see me for who i truly am?Who will love me the way you do...?

No comments:

Post a Comment