Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Journal 13


I'm not your best friend... I'm not the guy you could call your best friend... I'm the one girl in your life...
The one who needs you to realize that isn't like you... and deals with life in different perspective....
The one who needs you to know that things may never be the same with just one mistake...even though you think otherwise...
The one who needs you to know that ignorance is foolish and inconsiderate....
The one who needs you to know that there's a limit to which one can take...and one can forgive..and one can understand....

I'm not the rug you can walk on....
I'm not the dust you can blow off and say 'forget about it..''
I'm not the girl you need me to be always.... sometimes I'm just me...

I shall react to things the way you need me to.... but I shall react to things the way I need myself too as well...

I'm the one in your life...who needs you to realize what a mistake is... what a wrong deed is... and what it means to be hypocritical...
I'm the one in your life...who needs you to be accepting and big hearted....

I need you to knwo what you've done..or not done...I need you to realize how it feels to be in my shoes now... to have seen what I've seen...and felt what I felt...
I need you to realize it was the worst for me...and i can't think about it....
I need you to be the one to know that when it is that way... it hurts so much.... it feels so bad... it makes everything feel so wrong....

I'm not the one who's going to accept the wrongs and forget about them for the rest of my life....

Because, I maybe the one for you.... But I am myself... I am me... I have dignity held above my head...
I shall not take what I can't accept as something that could be forgotten about...when it clearly is someting terribly wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment