Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Love Is The Festival Of The Heart


I keep finding myself thinkinga bout you day and night.... All of a sudden I'm so restless...
My heart throbs over and over, just at the thought of you...
My soul is set free just when I see your smile.. My heart sings its own song when I dream of you...
I had no idea what it meant to fall in love...Now I have you..And I don't need anyone to replace you...I don't need anyone except you...I just can't fall for anyone else but you...
You've won my spirits over, brought magic to my world...
Just the thought of you sets my world a rainbow of life..with every colour of the heart set free....
Having met you...I know now what it is like to lose one's peace...You, my angel, seized my heart and took my peace of mind...and now you are my everything...
Love is amazingly strange, lonely at times but it is a festival of the heart...a festival of freedom and colour...
I trust you like I've never trusted anyone before...Having met you, I've learnt what love means...what trust means..what loyalty means...
It's an amazing feeling, when everything in me tells me that I truly mean the world to you...and I, truly am your everything...
It's crazy to love someone so much..but I don't think my heart will ever give up celebrating this festival of love..thers so much colour and love now in my life...
Without you my soul has no colour, no love... Angel, you are my everything without you thers isn't a me...
Theres one thing I will always know, I will love you like I'll never love again...

No comments:

Post a Comment