Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

No Answers


Why is it so hard to not think of you...? Your face haunts me everywhere I go...? It doesn’t seem as though you feel this way...I don’t hear from you for so long, and I wonder what your up to…don’t you know I need to hear your voice as much as I can? Don’t you know I want to spend my days with you? I guess you do…you just don’t realize how much…. because you’ll never feel the same will you, don’t you ever feel this way…? Do you ever wonder how feelings could be so strong…do you ever find yourself lost in us? Will I ever get my questions answered…? God help…am I falling into deep? Am I becoming too desperate for a soul that does not need me the way I need it…?
All I have is you…and I need your help more than ever…make my heart stronger…I don’t want to have it broken again…I still hurt from scars made by silly mistakes…I don’t know how I will go on with it broken…
It feels good doesn’t it…when something so wrong feels so RIGHT? When something you needed for so long, and you have it…any amount you want? Doesn’t it feel great, when the one person you love with every inch of your heart loves you back the same way, the passion you have for them they share for you…?
But what do you do when you fall in too deep for a soul that is forbidden for you to feel that way? What do you do when a lustful hunger takes over your body...seeking more of the forbidden soul? What do you do when you’re caught in the middle of your mind and heart? Is there anyway out of it all?
Because I keep finding myself, drowning myself in your thoughts…in your words…in your voice…in your eyes…and the more I do it…the more I need YOU, the more I want to spend every waking moment with you, this is desperation isn’t it? How do you get out of it? How do I stop myself from needing you too much?
What do you do when; your mind and heart speak two completely different languages…when what you need and what you want…are complete opposites…when the one you love shouldn’t be the one at all…

No comments:

Post a Comment