Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

friendship...

I walk through the corridors of school, knowing someday everything will be better,
But for now all I have are the memories of a great life I once had,
The fun times we had, the jokes we shared, the tears we cried, and all this seemed like a dream that never happened,
I walk past people staring and smiling, but I can’t smile back, because of the empty space inside me…
I miss all the years we fought and played together…
They say we have to be apart because it’s all part of growing up…
But what if I didn’t want to grow up…what if I wanted to be with those who I can laugh with…
I don’t want to lose all the memories of you…I want to relive them each day, feeling the joy of friendship and youth…
I am who I am and nothing can change that…
I do things I regret…I do things I may never want to do again…
But I am who I am and nothing anyone says or does can change that…
I am but so many things…. try to forget what happened….
And lets start a new beginning because I know our lives will be more beautiful with all the laughs and smiles back again…
I want to share all the happiness and sorrows with you….I want to tell you things I’ve never told anyone before…
Friendship is something to be treasured forever….I want that friendship with you…
Growing up maybe hard…but losing friends you care about is painful….

No comments:

Post a Comment