Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

You will always be mine..in one way or the other..


Waited for you for so long....Finally you've come into my life...

You've said things to me that I've never dreamt of you sayin them to me..

You've done things that I never thought in a million years a person would do for me out of pure love...

You've given me love...You've brought back joy and laughter to my life...

My heart belongs to you now...

You mean so much to me....You'll never know how good it feels to have you in my life...

But..I guess I can't always have what I need...

We both know we can never find love in each others arms...

We know we can never share sweet kisses and caresses...

We know we can never walk down the beach, hand in hand...

All this is impossible for us to even imagine...

But yet just having you in my life makes life so much more brighter and serene...

Once you came into my life you stole my heart without me knowing...I kept finding myself lost in your thoughts..

I kept finding myself falling deeper an deeper in love with you...My dreams, my thoughts, just filled with what you say..and what you do...

I wake up to your smile..I go to sleep with you on my mind..People say I'm crazy for fallin for you so hard and so fast...

Maybe I am...But all I can say is that I'm crazy about you..

I'd do anythin to see you smile and laugh..I'd do nuthin to see you hurt or cry...

When I can't find you, I read your mails and texts over and over again, just to make sure your always with me...

Whatever the future holds for us..you will always be my first love...my first, knight in shining armour...my first ever romeo...the first who stole my heart...and gave me love like noone ever did...

I know I can never have you the way I need you...but no matter what you will always remain in my heart..whatever happens...

I promise you that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment