Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

One Wish

Sometimes it seems that i dont have to pretend to make you understand, but then again sometimes it seems that all i do is pretend...
I wish it were different...more honest and more open...
I wish it were more easy than confusing...
I wish it didnt always feel as though something was hidden...somewhere somethin was left unsaid...somewhere there was discomfort...
I wish it wasn't so hard...
So many wishes..but no hope of any of them coming true...
I wish you wanted the same thing as I did...I wish we wished for the same thing..

But in this case my hearts wish isn't and won't be answered...
My life suffers without you..the way i want you to be in it..
My heart suffers a best friend it longs to have...
My wish goes uncounted...
But my heart keeps wishing...

Just one wish...if i had one wish...I'll make you forever my bestfriend...
But thats my lifes unfortunate...
My hearts bad luck...
And my lifes misfortune...
To not know what i can share with you..
To not know what memories we could've made..
To not know what you wished for...whether you wished for the same...

Just one wish...
How i wish it came true

No comments:

Post a Comment