Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

"it's over"

"It's over"... How could just two simple words, create a mess in your life, A life that was days ago just perfect...something anyone would have chosen to live in, But these two words brought the sky down, Broke down all my defences... "It's over"... Those words run through my mind every single moment that passes by... How could this be...We seemed so right for each other.. You told me that you loved me, You told me that you will always and forever will, Was it all a lie? You told me I was the one You told me that I was the one you really cared about, Was all that a lie too? "It's over..." How could two simple words haunt someones mind so much..? How could you tell me that you loved me when you really didn't? Why lie?Why put me through hell? "It's over", You said these words, And left me clueless,left my questions unanswered, left my heart broken to a million pieces, why? How can i live now? I thought life went on, because it was you and me, Because I had you to love and protect me, All i feel now is emptiness and embarassment, I loved you, truely loved you, "It's over.." Two simple words that ended my perfect little world, where I knew I was safe, Where I knew I was loved, but now I'm left with nothing... Will I ever know why? Why you lied?Why it's over? What went wrong? How can two simple words create so much misery..? My heart cries out in the nights, needing to be loved by you again.... All I can do now, is relive each beautiful memory i have of us together.... It's over..you said...

No comments:

Post a Comment