Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Missing You

How can someone miss another person so much...so much that it hurts everytime you think about that person?
I can't take it anymore at times..it hurts to even think that I can't have you here rght now in my arms...Why does it have to be like this?
You say you like it this way..because it makes us love each other more..maybe so..but it hurts too much..
I don't think that i'll ever will miss anyone as much as i do u....
Your my constant thought from dawn till the hours of the darkness..when everything seems so peaceful but yet it isn't...
Your my dream now..My one goal in life..when everything seems to be broken your the one i can turn to because I know your the only one who can make me feel better...
Why has it to be this way?
I need you so much at times..that i cry myself to sleep..hoping all this comes to an end soon..
Whenever i close my eyes theres always an image of your smile...
I feel even more lonely than i did before...i can't help but miss you and need you more my love....
I would give anythin to have you here next to me...to have you all day...just to talk to you...just to see you smile...and tell me that you need me...
Not a single moment passes by that i don't think of you...
The nights seem so long..the days seem so dreary when i don't talk to you...or even see you...
I'll wait forever just to have you next to me my love...
My love is always your love...
I will always stay with you no matter what...
I miss you so much....I need you now more than ever to tell me that you love me..and that you'll never leave me..

No comments:

Post a Comment