Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

In A Blink Of An Eye

ok so im having trouble putting into words what i want to say...or what i feell..odd i never find it hard to write it down..to find words for my feelings...

You keep it all inside...its hard to put up with you...but i still cant let go...
I realized why i'm crazy about you...you give this slyt colourful spark in my daily boring routined life of mine..
But its so little that i doubt it exists at times...sometimes im sure it is but most of the time i'm confused with reality and what i want...
Its hard goin through everyday knowing you can never have something,which for the first time you've felt and wanted so passionately..

But i guess time is the only solution to my continuous day dreams...memories...fantasies...
'How come you never know what you got,
until its gone,
Too bad, cause now im the one whos sorry,
How stupid was i to think that i was going to be alryt....'

Cos now im so deep in....and everyday i try to forget...but i still keep a little something to remind me...
Because i just dont want to let go of the memories...i know no matter how hard i try...putting the past behind me is going to be harder than I thought...

How much more foolish can i get?what happens when your gone?
there will always be a part of me not willing to let go of your memories....
You'll leave me alone...and everytime i close my eyes i'm not able to get you out of my head....

You'll leave me..along with the memories...

In an instant of a moment you make me feel on top of the world....the next you pull off the chair beneath me...
In an instant of a moment i can love you like ive never loved...and the next...i can hate you like ive never loved you at all..

But how can i still want it all so badly...?Nothing good in life is perfect....nothing good in life is just the way you want it...
You give my life an edge to it...you will never know how much you've meant to me...no matter how clear it is...whether or not its staring right at you...
You dont open up...does any of this...stir any kind of emotion in you?
I know no matter how much i'll ask...il never know...

the day you walk out of my life...will hit me hard....you'll be walking out of my dreams...out of my imagination...and out of my reality...
That day i will find out...was all what i did worth it....

In a blink of an eye...you can fall in love....In a blink of an eye you can come out of it....
In a blink of an eye...you can make memories that you wont want to let go....
In a blink of an eye...everything you've done to prove love....can be thrown away....

Just within a blink of an eye....you can cut me up and rip my heart out....

No comments:

Post a Comment