Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

*none*

Feeling so much pain...so much of confusion and destruction inside...
Never knowing how to let it out...
Needing to scream and shout!
Needing to destroy and cause chaos!
Having no way of letting anger out..Having no way of lettin the pain out!
Feeling hard to keep it all in!
Help me save myself from my own destruction!
Loss of something small..never knowing you would ever get it back..no one understanding the way you feel...no one helping you out..
Oh Lord, help me..help me sort myself out before anything horrible happens..
Before I can nomore control myself...
Needing to scream and shout!
Needing to destroy and cause chaos!
So much feelings...but no way out!!
Trying to push it away, but it keeps crawling back...making it harder and harder for me to go on..
I need to get out!
Noone trying to help..noone knowing what goes inside you..its the outside that counts..never the inside human,
All involved in their own fucking crap..never for a second think about another..as long as their needs are satisfied!
Oh Lord, help me..help me..heal myself, remove this pain and sense of infidelity in me..the feeling for destruction and chaos!
I want to let it out...but it will all be inhumane if i do!
I want back my life!
Oh Lord, help me..help me...
Figure out where i stand now..
Figure out my life...
Set things straight...
Remove this urge to destroy...This urge to scream and hurt..
Remove the heartache that never seems to end..
I just live for the sake of living..never knowing what is going to hit me next..
There seems to be more bad than good
There seems to be more reasons to hate myself..than to love me..
Is life like that?
Oh Lord, let me see the light soon...let me feel free soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment