Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Monday, February 22, 2010

Overtaken


No feelings I’ve felt, that I feel for you
No emotions I’ve gone through, that I go through because of you
No passion seeped through my veins that like which does for you now
No desire has overcome my body, like which I feel now
No need has taken over my soul, like which has swallowed me whole, now for you
My body aches for your touch once again, not knowing whether it will be in hunger forever
My lips wait for the day it touches yours once again, not knowing whether it will taste yours ever
My body is taken over by desire for every feeling I’ve felt with you, I ache for that pleasure again
The days I don’t see you or don’t feel you, I cannot sleep without yearning for it each moment
I’ve never missed someone as much as I’ve done for you
Every dream I have is of you, of the times I want to relive with you, the things I want to do with you
How can I need your taste so much? When I don’t even know you?
How can my body die in need of the pleasure I felt for you?
You’re a lust I didn’t know existed until I had it…and now I need more of it each time I see you
Now that I have felt the pleasure I never knew of, is it a crime for me to need to feel it again? Is it wrong of me to want to do anything to taste it all again?
That one taste…
Made me feel as though I existed in a world of you and me, where I could have you with me always…where I knew you would always be happy…
That one touch…
Has turned my senses all around, making my body want more of you…
That one kiss…
Has made me hungry for that pleasure all over again…

No comments:

Post a Comment