Jaw Dropping; Awe Inspiring

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Like it or not its mine.......

It might not seem like it to someone, but it does to me...life without you is life without meaning....

Life without you, is life without smiles, without you i have no point in living I know it might be an exaggeration for someone else, but it isn't for me.......
Everyday I think how I'm going to live without you in my life to make me smile, to make me laugh, to make me cry......
I never found the words to say, But your the one I think about each passin day..And wherever life takes me you will always be in my heart...
I look into your eyes and nothin else matters, I look into your eyes and all my troubles fade away, I look into your eyes and my heart is set free.......
I think about not being with you and tears well up in my eyes, all my dreams with you are shatterd to pieces.....
Your that little light in my heart that brings a smile across my face, Everytime I think about you loving you and caring for you is the only thing that really matters to me, Your my pain and my pleasure.....
You always say the right things at the right moment, Your the only one who can make my dreams come true, You made me see life through a differnet point of view...You brought colour and love into my life.......
I dont know what I'll do without you....This must be love...I don't where I'm at anymore, I keep finding myself thinking about you.....
I can't stop loving you and I'll never stop....if you let me into your life I promise you will never be without love...
Your the only one I can trust my heart with....I'll always be by your side, loving you forever everyday of my life...
The only thing I need right now is you to make my life complete....
My only wish is that you feel the same way I do......do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment